- Silence to be maintained.
- No discussion permitted inside the library.
- No personal belongings allowed inside the library.
- Using Mobile phones and audio instruments with or without speaker or headphone is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- Write your name and Sign in the register kept at the resource centre while entering library.
- Show the books and other materials which are being taken out of the library to the staff.
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and the member shall return the same immediately.
- Library borrower cards are not transferable. The borrower is responsible for the books borrowed on his/her card.
- Refreshment of any kind shall not be taken anywhere in the library premises.
- Users are allowed to library only on production of their authorized/valid Identity Cards.
Working Hours of the Library
Monday to Saturday (9.30 am to 4.30 pm). Sunday closed.
Circulation Issue System
Books will be issued on presentation of the library card along with the ID card. Students are instructed to check the books while borrowing and they will be responsible for any type of damage or mutilation noticed at the time of return.
Materials borrowed should be returned on or before the due date stamped, if returned late overdue fine (per day each book-1.00) will be charged for the delayed period.
If the books are lost, then the borrower shall replace the books of the same edition or latest edition or pay double cost of the book after getting permission from the librarian.
Care of library borrower cards
- Take special care to maintain the library borrower cards.
- Do not fold, alter entries made on the cards, Members are responsible for the entire set of library borrower card issued to them.
Loss of cards
Loss of borrower card should be reported to the librarian. Duplicate card may be issued against formal application and fine.
No due Certificate
Each user shall obtain No dues/clearance certificate from the library after returning all the books issued, surrendering the borrower cards and after paying outstanding dues, if any.
Care of Library Books
Users are required to handle the books/ Journal/Magazine very carefully; marking with pencil , writing or highlighting , tearing the pages or mutilating the same in any manner will be viewed very seriously. In such case reader shall be held responsible unless these are brought to the notice of the library staff at the time of issue.